Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What was I thinking?

Ack! I am a glutton for punishment because when I finally made the appointment for my first baseline mammogram (3 years late) , I did not take into consideration where I would be in my cycle. AF is scheduled to make her appearance in 2 days and my boobs are already freaking killing(pain is enhanced more so by the progesterone cream I've been using) and I am going today at 4:00 to put my boobs into a vice! Where's that slapping your head emoticon when I need it?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lordy, have fun with that. I am yet to have one of those. When are you supposed to start? 35?

sltbee69 said...

Yep, 35 is the magical age. I've been putting it off for too long.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by the Huckdoll blog! I'll be thinkin' of you today with your boob in a vice and thankng heaven I have awhile before I need to to that. Props for taking care of yourself, however painful it might be!

~ Huckdoll

Slackermommy said...

Ooh, I haven't done that yet but need to. How did it go?