Thursday, January 24, 2008

dish cloth

 
Posted by Picasa


A co-worker of mine introduced knitting to me a little over a year ago. I knitted a couple of scarves for Christmas 06 and then put the needles down. I took them back up again a couple months ago to keep my hands and brain busy so I could fight the urge to smoke. The picture posted is my 2nd go round with knitting a dish cloth. Not too bad if I do say so myself. I'm about 75% done knitting another one which I am confident will be even better. Another project that I attempted was a poncho for G. The yarn that I chose for the project is really hard to work with and needless to say I had to put it away for a while. Quitting smoking and knitting with difficult yarn does not equal a pleasant picture. Lots of cussing involved. Well I started that back up again and it is going smoother this time. It is very pretty yarn and once I get a little bit further with it, I'll be sure to post a pic.

1 comment:

Guinea Pig said...

Sorry this comment is so late. . . will you teach me? I think this is GREAT!!!! You did a fantastic job.